| Experience Requirements:
||• Minimum of 6 months related experience
• Exceptionally strong Guest focus mentality, with the ability to provide an exceptional dining experience for each Guest
• Culinary school or previous culinary management experience a plus.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on environment.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members, Managers, and Guests
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Understand written recipes, procedures, prep lists, and other related work notes
• Manage personal work flow under time pressure and resolve questions and problems with supervisor
• Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entire shift and work in a restaurant environment
• Subject to cleaning chemicals, heat, moisture, steam, humidity, open flames, cooking odors, refrigeration/freezer temperatures, loud noise and occasional wet floors
• Will work around knives, power equipment and cooking equipment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.